Logic helps retailers leverage technology to achieve important business goals. Logic’s approach is designed to rapidly and cost-effectively help achieve maximum value from your technology, and ensure you get the most ROI from your solutions over the long run. That’s why Logic maintains sharp focus on retail as the industry it serves, and Oracle Retail as the technology it implements and supports. This focus has enabled Logic to develop a systems integration methodology that’s second to none when it comes to delivering retail success.
One Industry: Retail
Logic serves retailers and retailers alone. From grocery to hardlines, fashion to government, pure-play to multichannel: Logic understands your retail business challenges and goals. Starting with strategic planning through implementation and ongoing managed and advisory services, Logic brings the expertise to improve your business today and plan for what comes tomorrow.
One Technology: Oracle
Logic focuses exclusively on Oracle Retail solutions. And there’s no question that Oracle is the leading provider of retail systems with 20 of the top 20 global retailers using Oracle software. Across every aspect of the Oracle Retail ecosystem, you couldn’t ask for a more comprehensive strategic partnership. That partnership extends to you: ensuring Oracle’s tremendous resources help foster your success, delivering unique insights into products and their strategic roadmap, and helping you implement best-practice retail processes throughout your organization.
Logic’s unique methodology, LogicWorksSM, is designed to expertly guide the planning, implementation, deployment and management your Oracle Retail program. LogicWorks serves as the foundation for all Logic projects, embodying processes and technology based on more than 18 years of experience making more than 50 leading retailers successful with Oracle Retail. And, of course, LogicWorks is implemented by the Logic team – the most sought-after retail and technology consultants in the industry.
The LogicWorks methodology has been employed to bring more retailers live with Oracle Retail v13 and v14 than any other methodology in the world.
LogicWorks is designed with the following core principles and goals:
- Constant guidance and management towards a successful go-live
- Alignment of business and IT objectives
- Focus of scope on relevant features
- Avoidance of temporary or throw-away work
- Deliverables-based milestones
- Preservation of base software upgrade paths
Additional highlights of the LogicWorks methodology include:
- Shortened timelines and reduced risk
- The ability to deliver everything from a fully-custom, transformational implementation of Oracle Retail, to an accelerated implementation leveraging out-of-the-box Oracle Retail business processes
- Project plan templates customizable to your specific environment and requirements
- Proven accelerators that speed the implementation of a reliable, flexible data foundation
- Conference room pilots and training implementations – using your real data – that get business teams hands-on early and often with your Oracle Retail implementation
- Pre-built technical environments and pre-built integrations and connectors between systems