Willingness to travel up to 80% internationally in the Middle East and Africa Region
Logic Information Systems is a fast-growing project-centric consulting organization and an Oracle Retail Implementation Partner, which specializes in solving our clients' business problems with expert technology implementations and custom software development and integration services.
Due to our incredible growth and client demand, we are seeking Functional Consultants for a number of outstanding opportunities that we currently have available. As a Functional Consultant- Merchandising, you will support client implementations by providing critical business process skills. Consultants also provide extensive functional expertise across the range of the Oracle Retail Merchandising Suite.
Our consultants work closely with Retail clients to determine how their businesses are run today and what opportunities for process improvement exist for the future. Logic consultants use a variety of tools to translate customer needs into solution capabilities - including, but not limited to, gathering and documenting business needs of the client, providing system demonstrations, testing, training and driving process engineering. The Functional Consultant- Merchandising role is a highly interactive, complex role where the consultant has a blend of strong analytical, communication, problem solving and business skills.
· Participates in the Conceptual/Detailed Design Sessions to review the client’s business process definition, organization structure and KPIs.
· Assist in determining how best to utilize Oracle Retail Solutions to meet their changing business needs.
· Assist in the translation of business needs to configuration specifications, partnering with the Configuration Consultant, to gather business needs.
· Write the Business Requirement Document (BRD).
· Responsible for overall business aspects of the design phases of the project.
· Functions as the Business Consultant on the project team. This team will support the development of test scripts, training, pilot and UAT phases of the implementation.
· Provides business knowledge of Oracle Retail Solutions to clients incorporating retail common practices. Assist the client with process design.
· Provide leadership in the development plan, creation and execution.
· Continuously develop depth and breadth of Oracle Retail Solutions.
· Develop presentation and client leadership skills.
· Develop expertise on best practices and use/implementation of Oracle Retail Solutions.
· Actively lead and contribute to your practice area through identification and creation of implementation focused deliverable.
· Completes required weekly administrative tasks including, individual status report and time and expense entry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a technology related field
· A minimum of 3 years of work experience of Consulting, Supply Chain or Retail.
· Self-motivated, tenacious and displays an entrepreneurial approach
· Passion for learning and a desire to develop Functional and consultative skills
· Effective written and verbal communications to work collaboratively with project and practice teams and client stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal/networking skills
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills
· A polished and professional image
· Flexible and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
· Experience across the Oracle Retail Merchandising Suite including one or more of the following: RMS, Purchase Order, Item, Deals, Transfers, RPM, ReIM, Allocation or ReSA.
· Experience working for a Retailer in a merchandising role.
· Experience with e-commerce, financials and store systems.
· Consulting experience.
· Computer Science background will be preferred.