At Logic, we solve retail problems. What sets us apart is our approach: we apply a consumer-centric lens towards solving business problems through efficient retail systems integration, leading to a productive and profitable customer shopping experience. Take your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of retail, technology, and innovation. Join our retail technology team and you will team up with diverse, talented colleagues, and leaders who support your success.
Your Role as a Technical Consultant
There is never a typical day at Logic, but that’s why people love it here! As a Technical Consultant at Logic, you will utilize your technical knowledge of design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of highly scalable datawarehouse solutions at Logic and our clients. You will work closely with our retail clients to determine how their businesses are run today and what opportunities for process improvement exist for the future. You will use a variety of tools to translate customer needs into solution capabilities – including, but not limited to, gathering and documenting business needs of the client, providing system demonstrations, testing, training and driving process engineering.
You might spend your day:
- Creating mapping and technical design documents per LogicWorks methodology.
- Assisting with data conversion and integration testing during the client project.
- Facilitating the logging, reporting, and resolution of application technical issues.
- Performing knowledge transfer to client technical team especially related to Oracle Retail applications and requirements.
- Participating in supporting production environment as necessary.
- Assisting in handoff to support team upon successful project completion.
- Participating in performing go-live assessments to determine the readiness of the system as well as client and support teams.
At Logic, we hire the best people and help them become even better. You will quickly develop your technical skills and business acumen, and build deep insights into the global retail environment in which our clients operate. Right from the start, you’ll receive world-class training, career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success.
- Extensive experience in ETL Tools for data-warehousing using various tools (like: ODI, Data Stage, Informatica, scripting, etc.)
- Experience in designing and developing dimensional data models, ETL/ELT frameworks and processing, metadata management, and operational data integration.
- Expertise on collaborating with the business analysts and ETL team members to resolve complex data design issues/provide optimal solutions that meet business requirements and benefits system performance.
- Participate in design reviews and ensure the application of best practices and standards
- Encourage and participate in knowledge sharing as necessary
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Existing consulting skills, as well as candidates who aspire to move into a consulting capacity.
- Confident written and verbal English skills.
- A proactive nature and a high attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience.
- Consulting experience.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Travel up to 80% for client interaction