At Logic, we solve retail problems. What sets us apart is our approach: we apply a consumer-centric lens towards solving business problems through retail systems integration. Rather than simply installing and updating software, we empower our clients with the knowledge and support needed to deliver world-class experiences for their shoppers that maximize convenience, efficiency and profitability. Take your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of retail, technology, and innovation! Join our retail technology team and you will team up with diverse, talented colleagues, and leaders who support your success.
Your Role as a Logic Sales Operations Analyst
There is never a typical day at Logic, but that’s why people love it here! As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will work with a fast-paced consulting team to help them make a real difference to our retail client’s customers: your friends, family, and neighbors.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting and enabling our sales team to make educated decisions and best support our clients and prospects. The Sales Operations Analyst is a self-motivated team player who is adept at cultivating complex data sets to identify issues and areas of opportunity. Using a combination of strong analytic skills and a passion for process improvement, the Sales Operations Analyst will work with the sales and marketing team to improve close rates and drive efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform market and account research to gather competitive intelligence
- Organize and optimize internal sales assets ad tools
- Stay current with current industry and market trends that impact business and economic factors
- Build and help standardize business reporting and dashboards for strategic analysis
- Guide actions based on strategic objectives, performance metrics and forecast data
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to refine lead qualification process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Prior sales operations and marketing experience for
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities; proven strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize effective oral and written presentations and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to see the bigger picture and understanding of how sales teams function efficiently and effectively
- Ability to analyze client needs accurately and articulate the Logic value proposition in response
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM solutions
- Experience using Constant Contact a plus
- Based in Logic Office in Bloomington MN
- Occasional travel may be required for corporate or client events