Monday, June 10–Wednesday, June 12, 2019 | Minneapolis, MN
The Power of Community: Oracle Retail Cross Talk—By Retailers, For Retailers.
Oracle Retail CrossTalk is back and in our hometown of Minneapolis, MN. This exclusive conference draws retail executives together in a collaborative format. It features informative sessions and interactive discussions led by industry visionaries. Registration is free for Retail Executives.
A unique executive retail forum, Oracle Retail Cross Talk connects brands from verticals around the world.v Share lessons learned, best practices, and innovative ideas about the future of modern retail. Networking activities are also offered for a more relaxed atmosphere. Make lasting connections with peers, share advice on how to solve common issues, and stay relevant in today’s marketplace.
Hear from leading brands from around the world including standout presentations from:
Featured Success Story: Maui and Sons will share key learnings as they ride the wave to operational agility
- Best Buy will share key insights into how they are optimizing supply chain strategies
- James Avery will illustrate how they are modernizing the customer experience
- Estée Lauder will discuss their approach to delivering a seamless shopping experience
- International Shoppes will demonstrate how they are modernizing the customer experience
- Bata will discuss their journey to planning and process efficiency and enhancing the customer experience
- …and more (See the full speaker list)
Why Attend Cross Talk 2019?
- The forum: Right-sized and all about retail for three full days
- Innovations and solution news: This event is the best way to stay informed about the latest available and upcoming retail innovations
- For retail, by retail: Our program features global retail speakers from companies of all scopes and sizes—sharing insights, learnings, and best practices across the Oracle Retail community
- Relationship building: Take advantage of unprecedented networking opportunities where you’ll have access to retail executives and Oracle Retail experts from around the world
- The Oracle Retail ecosystem: Connect with implementation partners from around the world and learn how their latest innovations in delivery can help you reduce implementation costs and total cost of ownership