Tuesday, September 25–Wednesday, September 26, 2018 | Budapest, Hungary
ORIF is a 1.5-day executive event, designed exclusively for European retailers to come together and share their experiences. Attracting more than 150 retailers each year, The Oracle Retail Industry Forum offers the opportunity to hear from top brands on how they are solving real-world challenges. This executive-level event allows attendees to interact with experts and thought leaders, and learn how Oracle is empowering modern retail leaders.
Budapest is one of the leading global cities for commerce, retail, fashion, technology, media, art, finance and entertainment. With a rich in history and picturesque beauty, the Hungarian capitol also also hosts Fashion Week twice a year, rivaling London, Paris, New York, Milan and Berlin. ORIF provides opportunities for all tastes, from sightseeing at sunrise to topical lunches to evening activities with friends and peers.
Top Reasons to Attend ORIF:
- Immersive, executive-level networking
- Focused content on the latest innovations in retail
- Business-centric content from customers and industry experts solving real-world challenges
- Opportunity to join focus groups and customer industry discussion groups
- Efficient 1.5 day format gives retail executives enough time to step away and simultaneously not miss a beat back at the office
- Register now for the best opportunity to meet with Oracle Retail experts and executives, and the wider retail community, clients, prospects and partners