Tuesday, 8 October 2019 | Dubai, UAE
ORIF is a single-day executive event, designed exclusively for Middle-Eastern retailers to come together and share their experiences. Attracting more than 70 retailers each year, The Oracle Retail Industry Forum Middle East offers the opportunity to hear from top brands on how they are solving real-world challenges. This executive-level event allows attendees to interact with experts and thought leaders, and learn how Oracle is empowering modern retail leaders.
This event is intended for line-of-business and IT professionals at director level and above. More than 85% of the content is driven by customer-led sessions focused on solving complex industry challenges. Register today to join us at the One & Only Royal Mirage Hotel to take part in an immersive, executive-level networking programme featuring business-centric content from current Oracle customers and industry experts.
Top Reasons to Attend ORIF:
- Immersive, executive-level networking
- Focused content on the latest innovations in retail
- Business-centric content from customers and industry experts solving real-world challenges
- Opportunity to join focus groups and customer industry discussion groups
- Efficient one-day format gives retail executives enough time to step away and simultaneously not miss a beat back at the office